The point is the ISO Global
NO: 1 IN USA
Advantages of the device:
* The device component of the 6 stages of purification and processing.
* Device is equipped with linear induction motor to raise the water pressure.
* Supplier of tank capacity of 12 liters of stainless steel, it does not interact with the water stored inside.
* Unit FilmTec Membrane U.S.A capacity 75 gallons / day, equivalent to (300 liters per day).
* Device is equipped with automatic separation unit to protect the motor.
* All stages of the U.S. industry 100%.
stage-1 : changed every 2 months
5 micron sediment per - filter to extract suspended materials such as sediments, insects, asbestos fiber, rust, and particles down to 5 micron.
stage-2 : changed every 3 months
Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) filter to absorb heavy chlorine and chlorine by products such as chlorine, THM, and TCE.
stage-3:changed every 3 months
Carbon block filter to remove any additional chlorine and organic matter from water without release of carbon fines. The carbon block prepares water to enter the reverse osmosis element.
stage-4: (Filmtec Membrane) changed from 2 - 4 years
High rejection (95 - 99%) Thin Filmtec Membrane (USA) Composite 75 GPD to reject wide spectrum of impurities including Total Dissolved Solides (TDS), bacteria, and viruses don to 0.0001 micron. The poduct water is storage tank , while the reject water is automatically fushed down the drain.
stage-5:changed from 1 year
OMNIPURE In - line GAC filter is used to remove dissolved gases, bad taste and odor from product water. This is the polishing stage before consumption.
stage-6: changed from 1 year
(PH) Acid & Alkali adjustment.